1. Choose one of your OCs.
2. Your OC must answer every question as truthfully as possible.
3. Journal title should be "OC Interview".
4. When you're done, tag as many people as you wish.
5. Have fun!!!
1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
My name is Nadya Tessla, People usually call me Nadya, or Nads(nahdz).
2. Interesting... what's your current age?
Well I am a young Banshee so, I'm only twenty right now
3. Uh-huh. What's your favourite food?
Potato stew, like my mother used to make.
4. And your favourite drink?
Hmmm... Well I suppose water, really.
5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
Well everyone knows that I am dating Baruko ^-^
6. Aww! Have you kissed yet?
Aye... It was like a dream... oh wait no... It WAS a dream. I mean it really happened but... It is hard to explain~
7. Classic question! What's your favourite colour?
Blue Yellow or Black.
8. Who's your favourite author?
Well some day I hope to be an author but... I have to say Markus Zusak
9. Now what's your biggest fear?
Becoming a harbinger of death, losing the people I love, and not being able to save the innocent.
10. *stifles a giggle* I'm not laughing... *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings?
I-I really don't see how that is something to laugh at... but if you find that funny that is good for you... Unfortunately I ran away from home when I was rather young so I am not sure if I have any siblings... I don't even know if my mother is still alive...
11. Almost done, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero?
12. Okay, who's your worst enemy?
Well probably that kid who was there when I was blinded... no not the one who blinded me... the other one... That girl who was with him... She seemed pretty shady
13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
Well... I really have no clue what I would do orz
14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
I would try to ask questions, ask them about the world and why it is the way it is... wait by my creator you mean THE creator... yes?
15. Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done! Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
I hope to become an author, writing novels that give humans a new look on the monsters that they generally fear... nonfiction of course (Totally going to be based on things she has experienced at MA and with her friends from there)
16. What's your worst nightmare?
It goes hand in hand with my greatest fear...
17.What's your life-long dream?
To move back to Ireland, maybe find my mother, stay with Baruko and spend my days writing about my experiences as a Banshee/monster... perhaps I will make it a series... I could call it The Monster Academy series eue
18.What would you do if your life-long dream came true?
TI would be very content, and would live quite happily... and i hope I could make a change in the way the world views "Monsters"
19. Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?
In the woods or maybe the Library
20. Last question! Where do you spend most of your time?
Well I am often in the woods reading.. except when I am in club meetings or working at the maid Cafe (Thank you Miranda for not telling me what that was before I signed up orz)